Trade Credit Insurance ensures that your company is not adversely affected by the unforeseen failure of one or more of your customers; it is also a tool to help you manage your risks.
FEATURES OF TRADE CREDIT INSURANCE
Trade Credit Insurance can help companies:
- Protect their account receivables.
Expand sales to existing customers without increased risk.
Offer more competitive credit terms to new customers in new markets.
Help protects against potential restatement of earnings.
Optimize bank financing by insuring trade receivables.
Supplement credit risk management.
The two main categories of insurance available are:
- Turnover Insurance: covers the entire turnover with individual limits for top buyers and a discretionary limit for the smaller buyers.
- Top buyers Insurance: This policy provides coverage to the top large buyers of clients.
Trade Credit Insurance protects open accounts sales-export and domestic – against non-payment from the buyer resulting due to:
- Insolvency of the buyer: buyer legally declared insolvent or bankrupt
- Protected default: Buyer fails to pay but is not declared insolvent
- Political risk: Currency inconvertibility
For more details of the product, you can write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. we are always there to guide you at every step. our team will shortly get in touch with you, to provide you the appropriate solution for your query.